Are you someone who is organized yet embraces changes when they happen? Do you take pride in managing project expectations while contributing to positive team culture? If so, you are the one we’re looking for.
Piranha Games has an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join our dynamic team. You will be involved immensely with both our Development Team and Management with your expertise in project management. You will also contribute to bettering our current process and facilitating growth of our organization.
What you will be doing:
- Lead the creation and maintenance of achievable schedules in collaboration with the Producer and Development Team Leaders, and adjust project goals and design revisions as necessary to adapt to changing situations and meet established schedules
- Create, track and update information to provide “real-time” visibility to both the Development Team and Management
- Attend stand-up meetings and facilitate project procedures
- Follow up with the Development Team on task creations to ensure completion of features
- Identify and resolve conflicts between schedule, budget and design goals
- Track issues/roadblocks and assist with mitigation plans
- Facilitate process improvements across departments
- Ensure adequate equipment, tools and support are provided for team members
- Provide input for departmental and project planning (i.e. resource planning, cost estimates, etc.)
- Promote positive working relationships and teamwork within the Development Team with an emphasis on communication
- All other tasks associated with the successful delivery of the game
What you will bring with you:
- Minimum of 2 years’ project management experience in video game, film, or related industries
- Experience in managing production team through Agile Project Management method is an absolute asset
- Must be able to work effectively with employees and management at all levels
- Proven ability to create, track and maintain comprehensive project schedules and budgets
- Excellent communication, organization, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform under pressure and work as part of a team as well as independently
- PMP Certification is an asset
What we consider as pluses!
- Passion for video games!
If this sounds like the opportunity you’re looking for, we invite you to submit your resume directly to this posting. For more information about Piranha Games, please visit our website at www.piranhagames.com.
We thank you for your interests in this position. Due to the amount of applications, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.